If you have a pool, you know how important regular
maintenance is. If you are like many people, time is in short supply and those daily and
weekly maintenance chores can add up, especially during the summer. A pool service can not
only help you with regular chores, but may be able to spot problems before they become
major repair projects.
We provide our customers with a wide
range of pool maintenance choices from simply ensuring that chemicals are kept at optimum
levels to weekly full servicing of your pool & spa. Our full service options include:
- Checking the filter pressure and removal of debris from the pump
strainer and skimmer basket.
- Regular rinsing and/or backwashing of dirt from the filter.
- Physical inspection and testing of all equipment for proper operation
and checking for leaks.
- Brushing down the walls with a combination stainless steel/nylon
brush to loosen algae on concrete walls.
- Vacuuming and netting debris from your pool.
- Testing the water chemistry and adding chemicals as needed.
Hiring a pool service can free up your time,
ensure that your pool is clean and maintained so you can enjoy it, and may prolong the life of
your pool. In addition, a pool maintenance company can provide annual and seasonal care
with the correct equipment and experience as an addtional service.